Release Indoqa Boot 0.8.0
June 22, 2017
- Application: default implementation for isDevEnvironment
- expose admin-port via SystemInfo
- fix bug if admin port is null
- Build on stable and widely adopted open source software with active communities
- Simple project setup, cover HTTP endpoints, JSON, dependency injection and logging
- Seamless integration of React/Redux single page applications based on @indoqa/react-app and Create-React-App.
- Reduce the usage of annotations to a minimum. We are not strictly against annotations (we use them e.g. for the mapping of Java objects to JSON) but for the most other use cases (e.g. configuration of Indoqa-Boot, creation of HTTP endpoints) we prefer to write plain Java code.
- Support of web service HTTP proxies
- Creation of an as small as possible runnable Java archive (currently 11.5 megabytes) to make the distribution and the deployment of the application simple by not relying on (bloated) Java application servers
- Small memory footprint
- Fast startup times (< 1 second) and short development cycles
- Central dependency management using a Maven bill of material (BOM) to centrally manage library updates
Apache License 2