Release Indoqa Style-System 1.3.2
September 18, 2019
- Add properties for shadows (
shadow) and radius (
- Fix a bug with the flex-shrink property of Flex, Box and Text. The bug made it impossible to set the value to 0.
- Fix a bug with the flex-basis property of Flex, Box and Text. The bug made it impossible to set the value to 0.
- Add often used event props onClick, onMouseDown, onMouseOut, onMouseOver, onScroll to Flex, Box and Text.
- Add often used CSS style properties: cursor => pointer, overflow => hidden, text-decoration => underline
- Fix bug in ColRow: if a size array was provided, the last size was not calculated correctly
- minor library upgrades
The Indoqa Style-System provides an extensible style system for React with Typescript typed theme support and several base components following the principle of style as a function.
- base components as building blocks
- typed components with Typescript
- a typed base theme with sensible defaults (e.g. font styles based on system fonts)
- base CSS stylesheets
Apache License 2