Release Indoqa Style-System 1.4.0
January 26, 2020
- Add properties display, maxWidth, minWidth, maxHeight, minHeight to Flexand Box.
- Add properties properties uppercase, wordBreakAll, wordWrapAll to Flex, Box’ and Text.
- Add properties for shadows (shadow) and radius (r, rt, rb, rl, rr, rtl, rtr, rbl, rbr) to Flex and Box.
- Add often used event props onClick, onMouseDown, onMouseOut, onMouseOver, onScroll to Flex, Box and Text.
- Add often used CSS style properties: cursor => pointer, overflow => hidden, text-decoration => underline
- Fix a bug if the style system provides default values for a particular property (e.g. height) and these default values
are not set for styles put into media queries.
- Fix a bug with the flex-shrink property of Flex, Box and Text. The bug made it impossible to set the value to 0.
- Fix a bug with the flex-basis property of Flex, Box and Text. The bug made it impossible to set the value to 0.
- Fix bug in ColRow: if a size array was provided, the last size was not calculated correctly
- createFelaConfig: add properties selectorPrefix, filterClassName and disableDevMode
- minor library upgrades
- base components as building blocks
- typed components with Typescript
- a typed base theme with sensible defaults (e.g. font styles based on system fonts)
- base CSS stylesheets
Apache License 2